Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Unexpected

This year it’s all about bringing unexpected elements together to create something new and inspiring.

Take for example these stunning images from Jenny Packham. Modern day goddess worthy chiffon gowns look right at home in a rustic setting. Ethereal silk chiffons, old world crystal brooches and time worn textures of the room create a nostalgic, vintage yet modern feel.



So take a look at those things that you once believed would never fit together. The results may just surprise you!

Images via Jenny Packham.

4 comments:

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

wow ... love them!

Deniz | Kent Wedding Photographer said...

Fantastic lighting and texture! Adorable shots with great poses and composition.

Laura said...

LOVE the Jenny Packham dresses :) they look like they hang beautifully!

Shelly said...

I LOVE THis dress! I WANT this dress! Can you remind me - if i ever get married? :D

Grace - I had to go to Brian's company outing this weekend and 2 of his friends got engaged and I had to ooh and ahh over all the rings! I don't know how you do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...